Friday, March 25, 2011

Please pray for us as we board Mongolian Airways tonight. We are due to land in Ulaan Batar late Friday nite after a 90 minute flight. Disappointingly, a previously scheduled trip cancelled abruptly so we kicked into ‘plan B’.  But it doesn’t sound so ‘bish’ now because the Mongolian pastor said to Mark on the phone, “I was on my knees yesterday morning, asking God for encouragement and discipline within our worship teams, then the phone rang. I was shocked that my pastor friend in Beijing said you were coming to Mongolia! What a quick answer to my prayer.” 

We are encouraged that maybe what we viewed as plan ‘B’ might have been the best plan all along.  Pray for a fruitful 5 days and that what little Russian language skill we possess will return and multiply!

No comments:

Post a Comment